

Scenes from the Calgary Stampede (I liked the bareback horse riding the best)

At the Cascade Ponds just beneath Cascade Mountain. The glacier mud from this pond is supposed to be good for you.. it just made us act stupid :)
A walk Josh and I did on Saturday that started a Lake Louise and took in Agnes Lake, Mirror Lake, Plain of the six glaciers, Viewpoint from the Big Beehive.. it was an epic hike but as the photos show - well worth it!









I am so excited about all the wildflowers around at the moment. and apparently they're only going to get better in the next month.




Josh as a surveyors assistant and what he saw on the job yesterday.. I'm suprised the antlers don't make it fall over!!
Around Banff... beautiful scenes, roadworks, mangy looking goats (they're losing their winter coats and are not really sick)






















3 comments:
I love it!
Seems like you are having a wonderful time, and getting quite the life for yourselves.
Keep showing us these great photos.
kelly. holy moly. you must be overdosed with aesthetic glory! You both look great, I'm so glad I get to see these pictures. I love you!
how come there's glaciers and things and you always seem to be in a t shirt?
Post a Comment