Friday, 16 November 2007

Hitting the snow for the first time!

First day @ Lake Louise
Yep - I reckon we'll handle this whole ski town lifestyle aok!!
First day @ Sunshine
Josh spent a lot of time eating snow but is looking really good for only having been three times!!
Kelly note: Fiona is currently kicking our butts on the slopes (she's pretty good, and obviously has kept her form from earlier in the year). I plan to give her a run for her money in a month or so :)

My monkey touque (pronounced 'Touk') Canadian word for Beanie :)
Kelly note: I can't believe I'm in love with a man who wears a monkey beanie!! He also has a chicken one too!!!

Hiking near Baff in Late Fall.
That's Fi's new apartment block in the background!!


Our hiking buddy in crime Zara

Our first snowman of the season!!!!!

Our first snow angels!!!!
By the time we were near the top we were hiking through about a foot of snow.

No comments: