Tuesday, 8 January 2008

Scotty K kicks off new years with us

I can't believe that first I got my parents and then Scotty K and now even Berni is here. We have been so excited to have so many special visitors while we've been over here (although maybe our flatmate hasn't :) and there's still more to come with the announcement that Josh's brother and sister are coming in March - Wow!!! I love it!!

Scott has some fine form on the slopes and has been basically smashing up the pow pow the whole time he's been here.



In true Berni form. He arrives just when it's dumping and there's a dress up party on!!!
Jones St household reunited in a place I never expected!!

As you can see no expense was spared on our outfits - and 2 days later Josh is still wearing the wolverine chops!! Scott at least put the speedos away..



The all important Apres Ski..


Introducing Scott to Canadian sports
You should've seen Scott's face walking onto the ice.. he did not trust it to hold him at all!! and then look at the grace.

We played a game of ice hockey and I think we gave the Canadians around the biggest laugh of the day!!! When you don't know how to stop, turn or hit a puck properly... well.. it provides some interesting viewing. Scott was just glad he made it out without us having to call his insurance providers!!





No comments: