For those of you not privileged to know my friend Berni... He's a great friend of mine from Stuttgart Germany who just became part of the family when he lived with me in Brisbane a few years ago (2004/5). Since then I've hung out with him in Germany for the world cup and it was only right that he come visit us in Banff and get some 'sick' riding in. Berni is an awesome boarder!! and consequently became the boys in town new hero as soon as they saw him ride. Not only that but he also taught a couple of them how to kiteboard - and as the photos attest, it was an awesome experience.
All the boys could talk about for the week after Berni left was how awesome he was!! It was pretty funny!!
Josh, Berni and I took a roadie to the new ski resort Revelstoke - it was awesome fun. It was cheap, you could drink beers in the spa and Berni took Josh and I through some pretty awesome runs and started to really get us going through the trees... We both went on a big improvement curve from Berni's visit.
I just loved those trees!!
This is out on Vermillion Lakes beside Banff with Mt Rundle in the background.
Berni's riding partner in crime - Fi Fi!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment