Usually it just means a day off from work, but this time I was actually in the land of the Queen. Josh (not surprisingly) had no interest so off I trooped by myself to see the spectacle. I must say I was quite surprised. You really do get caught up in the ceremony and pomp and I found myself getting quite excited to see her and Harry and William and Camilla!! I've only ever seen them in Woman's Day! The princes looked quite handsome and impressive too and the Queen just looked like a loveable nanna.
Visitors
Once again life has been full of visitors. We had Fi pass through on her way back from Portugal, Richard and Kristina on their way to Belgium, Katie and Jon on their way to France (unfortunately no photos yet), Katherine Raeside on her way from Kazkhstan to Scotland, Kerry and Greg on their way to meet Katie and Jon in France and Dan McLaughlin on his way to France (we were definitely missing something in France. I believe its a bike race they have? The call it le tour or something ...-Josh ).
Again - it was so great to see everyone. and always amazing how it can be two years since you saw someone but if you're good friends it only feels like you saw them yesterday.

Dan McLaughlin managed to time his visit with the most fabulous weather. We had a beautiful night by the river and the next night at a picnic in the park with my workmates.. It was great to see him and we were very jealous we weren't joining him to Paris for the final Tour De France stage.

I'm on the single speed bandwagon, and i converted kelly too. Thery're light, fast and simple, mechanicals like a bmx; simple. Perfect daily commuter as long as you dont have killer hills. - josh

East Side
I'm on the single speed bandwagon, and i converted kelly too. Thery're light, fast and simple, mechanicals like a bmx; simple. Perfect daily commuter as long as you dont have killer hills. - josh
East Side
We love the East side of London. Columbia Rd flower markets, so many different types of markets, great food stalls, brick lane, dodgy things for sale, and some allegedly stolen bikes.. Great stuff.
Outdoor Theatre in Regents Park
This was wonderful. This theatre is so pretty and everyone comes with their blankets, wine and hampers (we'll know for next time) for a night out under the stars. We saw twelfth night. It was was thoroughly entertaining!!
My first day of work
I got taken to Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire. One of our online agency's was hosting a workshop day out there. It was a great start to my job and so beautiful!!
80s Power Ballad night
This was one of those hilarious nights where you try and go home and have a quiet one and end up having one of the best nights yet. My new work crew is quite social (ok, very) adn they convinced me last minute to join them. My work outfit got turned into an 80s diva outfit (it's amazing what bright pink eye shadow, fluro accessories and purple tights can do). It's not karaoke, you just go to this club and belt out power ballads together all night. I know some of you will understand.. it was hilarous, hilarious fun!! I barely had a voice for the rest of the weekend but it was worth it..









No comments:
Post a Comment